You WILL need Flash Player version 8 or higher for this website.
  Avenson Banner 2  

Go Back   StudioAuditions.com > The People > Share Your Work / MP3
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Share Your Work / MP3 Link Your Mixes For Advice or Just Bragging Rights

Old 03-05-2007, 08:08 PM   #1
mkmouse
Registered Member

Following Suit...

I believe I may have posted my tune links in my Introduction thread, but I'll stick them here too since this is what this thread is for. I must first of all compliment each musician who has already posted some of their material links here. I have listened to them all and I have not heard anything yet that I did not think was great stuff. I love all types of music and especially the diversity. As the others have stated, I would appreciate any constructive comments and suggestions on the songs I have posted, especially regarding recording technique. This is what I am trying to always improve myself on. I play all types of music ranging from country, to rock, to blues, to new age, so I may have any one of these types posted on MySpace from time to time. My link for the tunes is:

http://www.myspace.com/moekeli

If you should decide to stop by, I thank you for your time and consideration in doing so...

Mick
mkmouse is offline   Reply With Quote